The demand for effective and safe skin rejuvenation continues to grow.
Beautiful healthy looking skin radiates health and well-being, youth and vitality. However sometimes nature needs a helping hand to bring our inner beauty out! That’s where skin rejuvenation comes in. Skin rejuvenation delivers noticeable results, comfortable treatments and unmatched safety for a beautiful, healthier more radiant looking skin.
I month after treatment
When should I use skin rejuvenation?
Skin rejuvenation is great for;
- broken veins and capillaries
- redness caused by broken capillaries and Rosacea
- spider veins
- imperfections from sun damage and photo-ageing age spots
- a more even skin colour for a more youthful look
- decreasing fine lines and wrinkles
We use a well established, FDA approved, method called LHE (combined Light and Heat energies). It’s similar to Laser treatment but we find it has some additional advantages (see our LHE FAQ page for more info).
Advantages of LHE skin rejuvenation treatments are:-
- No Downtime – non-invasive, non-abrasive treatments for walk in walk out convenience.
- Gentle treatments – advanced technology keeps you cool and comfortable.
- Safe – visible results with no intense side effects, will not harm or scar the skin.
- Effective – Clinically proven to treat sun damage, age spots, spider/thread veins, fine lines and wrinkles, rosacea/redness, age spots and vascular lesions.
- Fast Results – Visible improvements can be seen as early as the second treatment.
- FAQs – find out more about LHE skin rejuvenation
Free Skin Rejuvenation consultation
To find out more about LHE Skin Rejuvenation or to book your free consultation please use the form on the right, phone me on 01732 763250 or email me to get in touch