It’s important to apply exfoliator to wet skin, so exfoliating in the shower or bath is best.
- Take a scoop of exfoliator and work from the top of your body down, starting with the shoulders. (Never use a body exfoliator on your face. They are too harsh for facial skin. Instead pick a facial exfoliator to use.)
- Apply exfoliator to your skin and gently rub in circular motions to buff off dead skin cells.
- Pay close attention to your elbows, knees, heels or anywhere that has thicker dry skin. You can get an exfoliating tool or file to help with these areas.
- Rinse product completely off.
- After exfoliating, your skin is in prime condition for moisturiser. Make sure to apply ample amount to your entire body. (And do so every time you get out of the shower.)
- Repeat this process 2 to 3 times per week for best results.
To find out more or book an appointment please use our contact form, phone me on 01732 763250 or email me to get in touch.